Saturday, July 24, 2010

Goodbye. . .

Im a bit emotional u say..
But its u, who makes me feel dis way.

Together, vl make stories that will be told,
Who knws how d future wil unfold?

Let me hold you as d time flies by so fast,
Soon ull be gone N dis is gonna be our past.

I hate to see you like this,
so sad..
so quiet..
y are things so amiss??

u know u cant be near me.
yet u wanna b wid me?
u knw u cant even luk at me,
is dis how its gonna be?

How do i say gudbye?
To al d times spent 2gthr..
To al d things v used 2 knw..
n all d places v used to go..

Hw do i say gudbye?
To d way v used to be??
To d memories v made of us??
To d dreams v made 4 us??
I can 4gt u never..
Hw do I say gudbye 4evr?

d future holds time v r yet to share..
As the present holds bright n luvly air.
dat fills our heart, soul n mind.
v really are like two of a kind.

ur sumthn spcl, I cnt deny it.
“Erase u frm ma heart”? I cudnt evn try it.

id lik to gve oceans full of my love 2 u,
But I knw all d oceans wud b too few.
So for now Il jst tell u, even if v r nt 2gthr,
“I LOVE YOU" nw n always n 4evr.”


- Tejas Kudtarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment