Friday, August 13, 2010

Yet Another Nitemare. . .

I toss and turn in the night,

As i flip the switch,nothing goes right.

My heart pounds quickly and I run out of breath,

And it was another nightmare about my encountering death.


There is nothing wrong with me,

or the way I feel,

When I cut myself,

I humanly begin to heal.


I cant take any more,

i just wanna run.

I am no mutant,

I am just another human.


So then why do I wake up from bed?

With my heart sinking faster than lead?

With thoughts of suicide and being dead,

These nightmares are always swirling around in my head.


These worries are lodged in my head like paper to glue,

If I can hurt myself in my dreams, then why not in reality, too?

This has not yet happened but I fear that it may,

Kill dat nightmare..to GOD everyday..i pray..

- Tejas Kudtarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment