Friday, October 8, 2010

And i am still smiling. . .

It is about a person who has been losing in life...until he finds something inside him that brings out the positive attitude in him.

Photo by: Sid Sansare

Life is a boat..and we keep sailing...
Life is hard..but i am still smiling...

I have been hurt,
I have fallen in dirt.
Things had fallen apart..
when i thought of going back to the start..

I tried & tried..
to win the fight.
But never gave up..
thinking.."Someday,I might..."

Wasted time that never came back..
Cursed myself thinking.."What is it that i lack?"
Never saw what I had in me,
Coz i was working for ..what others wanted me to be..

I wish i could see this before...
Maybe by now, my boat would have found the shore..
But..i will still keep sailing..
And here i am still smiling..

Someday, ill reach the shore..
Then this smile will b wider..and yet..ill work for more..
Life is a boat..n i am sailing..
life will b harder...but ill keep smiling..

-Tejas Kudtarkar

2 comments: