Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coming Home Again . . .

This was written while returning back from my Goa trip,which happened to be the best ever..
But I always feel...."Home is the best place for peace & It is the best gift for a lonely person."



All the moments that we shared. .
And all the memories that we made. .
I'll write them down on a stone..
And not let them fade. .

So many feelings were unexpressed. .
So many words remained unsaid. .
They kept looking for ears. .
But all those ears were dead. .

Met some people & traveled many places. .
Touched few hearts & clicked some faces. .
Been to all those spaces, I ever wanted to roam. .
But it never felt like home. .

This fun will never find any end. .
Coz life will play many such songs. .
I am coming home again. .
To the place where my heart belongs. . 

- Tejas Kudtarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment