Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Silent Conversation. . .

A poem i wrote in bus,while I was on my way to college.
The idea popped out randomly. No such experiences though.
The English lines are what a girl is talking and the hindi ones are from the guy.
Its a sort of (silent) conversation between them . .
It is about the separation of two lovers and their thoughts when they are away from each other. My first try for writing in a different way.
Tell me how it is.

Courtesy: Google Images


Where?? Oh dear!!
Where had u been?
I have been waiting here. .
Searching for your shoulder to lean. .
भूल गया था मैं . . 
के तू हैं यही कही . .
ढूंड लिया मैंने सारा जहां . .
पर अपने दिल में नहीं . .
Hiding all the pain. .
Hiding all the tears. .
I was left all alone. .
Fighting against my fears. .
थम गई मेरी साँसे . .
पर ख़तम ना हुई राहें  . .
चलता रहा मैं तनहा. .
और तेरे प्यार के लिए तरसती रही मेरी बाहें . .
 Thinking about the Last time i saw you. .
And the Last time we kissed. .
Please come back my love. .
To live all the moments that we've missed. .
रुला रही है तेरी यादें . .
तडपा रही है तेरी आँस . .
ढूंड लिया है अपने लिए एक जहां . .
अब आ रहा हु तेरे पास . .
You said you'll be back in a while. .
I had been waiting to see you making me smile. .
Feeling strangled within my strife
Feeling lonely, now I've given up my life.

~ Tejas Kudtarkar

2 comments: