Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear Friend. . . ..

Dis 1 is for a friend of mine...May be it can make things more clear...

Something has happened,
my dear friend,
u used to be yourself..
but now you pretend.
To be someone else…
someone untrue
I wish you wd tell me…
wheres d real you?

d bond is breaking
And v are falling apart
All that had tied us
at the start…

Sm1 usd to be ur closest friend...
I tried hiding wt i feel..
but i cudnt pretend…

Who is to blame for??
he is d one that took away
All of your inner beauty…
and you thought it was ok…

So now you’ve built this other you.
That keeps on killing love faster and faster…

The way things are
is not how they r meant to be.
i m longing 4 u to say..
"I LOVE THEE"

u r pushing me away,
so theres nothin I can do
To help reveal whats left of you…

Look in d mirror
n try to see
If this is d way..
u want to be…

d world is so beautiful,
but inside u r feeling so dark,
forget him...
He was An evil guy who has no heart…

u dnt seem to get outta ur selfish hate,
Maybe ul realize it
wen its too late…

til then ul choose d wrong path,
ul cut, ul bleed
and ul 4gt to laugh,

ur beauty, is darkened by d sorrow u feel..
Wen u see ur new mask starting to peel…

It hurts to see how u play so clever
U changed me for now..
n maybe forever…

I hope someday ull see
the way you are now is just nt right
And try to change back
to how you were
and not give up without a fight…

- Tejas Kudtarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment