Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Poem for my dad......

Thnk u 4 always helping me,
To care for n to understand me.
I appreciate d things u did 4 me,
And all the things u still do for me.
Thank u 4 making me feel "ME" again,
Thank u 4 making me forget all my pain.
Thank u 4 putting my pieces back,
Thank u giving me my life back,
You may not understand,
Why I do and what I do.
But you have always helped me through.
I know ill come 2 u when im in pain,
I know ull always b there to hold me again.
u are always d 1.
U are always ther 4 me.
u are always d 1.
D 1 who believs in me.

- Tejas Kudtarkar

7 comments:

  1. gud mahn....shows exactly hw u feel....very close to ur dad it seems...\m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am....infact its d same for my mom too...
    but i rarely express it...
    n today is 1 of d rare occassion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right tejas....Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.....and yes...its truely said...it's easy to become a father than to be one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. itzz damn beautiful yaa..seriuzly dis is d day we cn best express it.. u did it d best way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good but didnt quite get this -Thank u giving me my life back,

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was a rough phase in my life...when ... i had my dad's support...
    i doubt if he himself knows about it....coz only i know how he helped me thru it.

    ReplyDelete