Sunday, June 20, 2010

U n ME


Al smal thngs die away,
nly u n I cntnue 2 stay.

Our wrld is spcl n unique,
Its nly each othr dat v seek.

Smthn spcl has been made,
v knw Our bond wl nvr fade.

If v r nt 2gthr thn v rnt cmplete,
Evry second vr apart,my heart skips a beat.

Evn if I wer blind I cud stil c,
dat u are d most spcl persn 2 me.

Wen i look at ur face,
i realize,dat behind ur eyes,lies a secret place. .

In a crowd of faceless people,u r d only 1 i find,
Thn I undstnd dat god made u wth me in mind.

No matr wat u do,no matr wat u say,
Thr is nthng dat wl stop me frm feeling dis way.

-Tejas Kudtarkar

5 comments:

  1. thanks yaar....it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. abey mast likha hai bey...good goin..engg chod ke writer ban jaa tu..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. osom dud....keep going,,,,,cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ harsh : thanks..lol...ENGG toh raam bharose ho raha hai....so i hav an option..lol

    @praveen : thanks be...

    ReplyDelete