Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lucky to b with "U"

 Finally the things are clear...Friends are so understanding...caring...
dis 1 is for d same friend..

The things we do..
and the times we spend together
Are frozen in my mind,
n make me feel light as a feather.

i like to hold ur hand...
it makes me feel mellow...
Cuz then you smile ...
n my shoulder becomes ur pillow.

World doesn’t exist when our fingers are laced.
n I could sit like this all day with you,
just lukin at ur beautiful face.

You'll see the smoke..
filling behind my eye,
I’ll get all teary..
and joyfully ..I’ll cry.

But sumtimes i feel sad...
and in my eyes..it is reflected..
Then ur voice surrounds me...
and I finally feel collected.

Someday...u will b gone..
n ill miss u like hell..
dats When Ill remember..
these times so well.

    
We have dis frnship ..
something beautiful..
n everiday like something new
it’s completely solid
and I’m so lucky I’ve got it with you...

- Tejas Kudtarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment