Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wish

(Its about unrequited love..
v meet people,make friends,good..may b best friends, but at one point or another,one of
them will fall in love wid the other..
n sometimes, d feelings r locked in our heart...
may be d words never come out..
n then some day...may be years later,
v realise..v wish...
if v cud speak up..wud d things b different??
But...then...v can just wish...coz its too late..

d poem is about a guy,who is in love wid a girl,
 but realises dat its too late to say it..)

Hope...some of u can relate to it...


So...here it goes...

Wherever u r,
no matter how far,
Id lik 2 tell u..
dat Im missin u too.

I remembr d Times v wer together,
d way v cared for n understood each other..
i remember Hw hapy I ws.
i wish if time cud pause....

I jst wish I cn 4gt d pain,
n Turn bck those times again.

n if my wish cums tru,
Il gladly tel u,
I loved you.

I knw its crazy,
but its true,
really..
Crazy indeed.
bt I did..
I Luvd u..
yes I did..

-Tejas Kudtarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment